View Single Post
Old 07-25-2010, 05:21 PM   #8
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

AFAIK, yes on the DS (with the R154, no with the V, with the V I believe you need a custom built DS); No on the exhaust; No on the Apexi (you'll need a different filter adapter and last I checked they weren't available individually); Fitting the V160 isn't easy, definitely not a straight drop in. There are a couple people on SM and SF who've done it with a good amount of time and custom work to get the shifter relocated... it's doable, but I don't know that I'd consider it worth the time... just one more shift to make and the gear ratios of 1 and 6 aren't much further apart IIRC.

Additionally, Unless there was already something massively wrong (coolant blockages, low oil, etc.) I doubt he managed to wreck everything in one joyride.

With the filter get a "universal" AEM DryFlow filter. Just as good as the Apexi (possibly better) and less expensive, then (if needed) just get a filter adapter off eBay.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote