Thread: Installing BOV
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 04:15 AM   #9
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you can run them in sequence. You'll need to check the opening spring rates so you know which will open first, you definitely want one to open a bit before the other to ensure that (if they're sharing the same vac source) there is no latency introduced.

You say you like the Woosh,... so why are you looking to change? And yes, you can run two OEM style or Bosh style BPV too... supply them with vacuum from different location is my recommendation there.

Unless you're running VERY high boot and having issues with compressor surge there's really no reason to run dual unless you're running a BPV and a BOV so you can get that uber cool, ricer x-treme chirping going on... but the woosh will be significantly less too.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote