View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
turbonicsperformance
3" Exhaust

turbonicsperformance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanf89 View Post
so i was reading up on rotary engines and found out that they could make a whole lot of power whill still remaining at 2.0L or smaller....has any1 ever put a rotary engine on a MKIII supra?
What do you guys think? i just want to hear opinions, i dont plan on doing this, im happy with my 7m
the supra is way too heavy for a rotary they make loads of power but no torque and you need torque to get 3400lbs going the great thing about rotary engines is that they rev out to 12-13k or higher very easily and make power straight through the rpm range but at like 1000hp theyll make about 400ftlbs or less
92 miata 7mgte swap forged pistons,studded mhg, 3 inch dp with a glass pack,blowthrough MAF-T,550cc inj, act stage 2 clutch, fmic kit, greddy rs, full wire tuck, rx7 lsd rear with 4.10s. 15psi "ct26-A"??(waiting on dyno #s) if anyone knows whats up with my turbo let me know it has a larger comp wheel nicer machining and 6 dual fins rather than 5? its confusing and keep finding too much contradicting info. would LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEE a compressor map
turbonicsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote