View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:32 AM   #1
97SupraKC
Stock

97SupraKC is on a distinguished road
Default Help! What is my Supra worth?

I have had my 97 Supra for ten years and may be looking to sell. I will be getting married in the next year and I recently bought another car that is more practical but have kept my Supra. I have never considered selling before and have no idea what my car is worth. Because it is rare, I can't find one in comparable condition to determine the market value.

Details
Non-Turbo
Manual Transmission
Targa Top
Exterior: White
Interior: Black leather
Miles: 130,000

Everything on the car is completely stock. I purchased in 2000 and have never made a single modification. The car has never had any mechanical problems and has never been in an accident of any kind. It has a few minor dings but is otherwise in excellent condition on the outside. The leather of the driver seat and around the shift nob is worn. There is a small cut in the leather on the passenger side door. Otherwise, the car is in great shape considering its age and the mileage.

If anyone can assist me in pricing the car or giving me a ballpark idea of what I might be able to get for it, I would appreciate it. Honestly, I bought the car because I thought it looked great and have never really learned much about it. Everywhere I go people comment on it and ask if I would be willing to sell. The problem is I do not know how much it's worth.
97SupraKC is offline   Reply With Quote