View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 02:47 AM   #2
turbonicsperformance
3" Exhaust

turbonicsperformance is on a distinguished road

if the car is filling the overfill on its own then it got hot or your radiator cap is too weak..
as for the lope, it takes alot to get a noticable lope out of these cars when i first got mine both of my cams were off by a tooth advanced on the intake retarded on the exhaust and it loped but not too much its gonna be a fuel or ignition problem check your fuel pressure with and without the regulator it should raise about 10 psi +- a little without the regulator hooked up check your timing under light load just give it a little throttle and see where it goes it might be your wires sounds like what your getting is a miss not a lope but idk... is it more of a shake? my car shakes at 2k just about every gear doesnt matter with throttle or anything but it is more noticable at cruising or light throttle and nothing is actually wrong with it it just does it ...
92 miata 7mgte swap forged pistons,studded mhg, 3 inch dp with a glass pack,blowthrough MAF-T,550cc inj, act stage 2 clutch, fmic kit, greddy rs, full wire tuck, rx7 lsd rear with 4.10s. 15psi "ct26-A"??(waiting on dyno #s) if anyone knows whats up with my turbo let me know it has a larger comp wheel nicer machining and 6 dual fins rather than 5? its confusing and keep finding too much contradicting info. would LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEE a compressor map

Last edited by turbonicsperformance; 06-08-2010 at 02:52 AM.
turbonicsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote