View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 11:16 PM   #4
livelaughslide
3" Exhaust

livelaughslide is on a distinguished road

Hey man, i loved my 7m quick as all hell only at 13 psi, but some times you gotta step up (If you have a daily driver also) lol, im about to start a swap of a N/A vvti 2j into my mklll and so far good god, nothing looks good, but in this gamn of life if we want it to happen you gotta pursue it, so inorder to here those pistons turn, do the right thing and bust out google and search your ass off. as im doing the same, lol.

vvti stand for varible valve tuning, its the intake cam stalling for a rediculously short amont of time and creating more duration in the cam causing more time for more air to come in and make more ponies. great engine if you got the pockets but my down fall is i dont have a gte, well its KINDA a down fall, i mean yea its gonna be hell to fab and tune, but at 9:5 ratio @ 12 psi it'll boil the tires with no boost. so ima wish you the best of luck in hope you do the same to me, cuz god know we need it!