View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 03:08 PM   #6
batmmannn
12psi boost

batmmannn is on a distinguished road
Default Raspy sound?

Nope I have had it out on the road under load and I have not yet heard anything like a Raspy sound. It sounds pretty much like what you hear in the video. No Raspers at all. Not sure what that even would sound like but I am sure if it sounds like a Rasp sound I don't have that. I sealed the pipes real good so there is no leak, Perhaps that is the raspy sound some are describing??? It sounds nothing at all like the stock muffler. The stock muffler sounds like a family station wagon or any other car.

Hey Kevin! I don't even know who makes this exhaust there are no markings on it. Some kid in a Parking lot sold me the cannon years ago for $20.00. Just walked up to me and asked if I wanted to buy it. It looked good, brand new, heavy and well built so I figured it had to be worth something and I could use it someday or sell it on Ebay so I bought it from him for $20.00. I have seen very similar looking exhausts on ebay. I have no way of knowing which one is the same as mine or like mine or if it is the same quality but I have seen them up there for as low as $29.00.

Thanks Guys for checking this out.

Last edited by batmmannn; 06-03-2010 at 03:21 PM.
batmmannn is offline   Reply With Quote