View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 12:31 AM   #3
supracharged88
Stock

supracharged88 is on a distinguished road

Krem....
My 0-60 is roughly 6.5 second. N/a auto only engine mod is k&n filter. If yours was only 12 seconds, you had problems. Even with it in normal mode its less than 10.
Oh I also have 245 50 zr16 tires on the rear and if you try it will burn rubber thru first and partway thru second gear.
So either your car had power loss or you don't know how to drive.

As far as the shift kit I will check into it also. I'm surprised you haven't been hammered by morons telling you to do a manual swap. I drive a semi and shift 18 times every time I take off. Trust me shifting gets old. if I wanted a manual tranny, I would have bought one.
As far as your pwr/nrml switch its easy to tell which mode its in. Just floor it. If it revs right up to redline its in power mode. If it does not go to redline, its in normal mode. I never run mine in power mode unless I'm doing performance mods or tests or if I was going to race it which I don't. I don't like it revving near redline because later they lowered the redline due to engine failures. Mine has 186k miles on original engine