View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 02:58 AM   #1
turbonicsperformance
3" Exhaust

turbonicsperformance is on a distinguished road
Default n/a turbo options

whats up guys looking into doing a small custom turbo kit to run just a few psi of boost on my n/a i have basically everything just looking into electronics for it so basically has anyone else actually gone through with this besides cre? im thinking i could just run a gte afm and it would be correct enough to give my tuner decent info what do you think? im gonna run gte injectors and an apexi safc2

so basically is the gte afm the same as a ge afm just with a stiffer flap? or is it actually different i havent been able to compare the two and i dont want to spend the cash just to find out it wont work thanks guys to anyone that has some info on this
92 miata 7mgte swap forged pistons,studded mhg, 3 inch dp with a glass pack,blowthrough MAF-T,550cc inj, act stage 2 clutch, fmic kit, greddy rs, full wire tuck, rx7 lsd rear with 4.10s. 15psi "ct26-A"??(waiting on dyno #s) if anyone knows whats up with my turbo let me know it has a larger comp wheel nicer machining and 6 dual fins rather than 5? its confusing and keep finding too much contradicting info. would LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEE a compressor map
turbonicsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote