View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
dannys35
Intake

dannys35 is on a distinguished road

No we did not replace the front seal.But we inspected them closely and I have been checking the dust cover where the seal is located.I was leaking gear oil but it was not coming from the seal we thought it was but upon closer inspection when we replaced the seal we saw that it was coming from the rear speed sensor so we replaced that also. I put in lucas 80 W-90 gear oil. The flywheel is a spec lightened flywheel the clutch is a zoom stage three clutch we replaced all the bearings when we replaced the clutch. One thing that I did after this happened there was no fan shroud on the car so I put one on, dont know if the engine was not getting cooled enough. Also AFM sorry I am not sure what that stands for I asume it means a piggy back ecu if it does I am going to have a map ecu2 installed also a msd ignition box.Also I figured one thing out the gas gauge is not working correctly I put in some injector cleaner before this happened it was supposed to treat 20 gallons of gas,well my gas guage was saying that I had almost a full tank when in fact I only had about two gallons of gas when I put it in, and I drove the car that way.any other suggestion. Thanks guys for your help.Hopefully it is something small and not major.

Last edited by dannys35; 06-01-2010 at 11:55 AM.
dannys35 is offline   Reply With Quote