View Single Post
Old 05-26-2010, 03:53 PM   #145
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

bradenman1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstanek View Post
wow hard times man lots of shit going on that you have no control over lots of stress.
That's for sure man a lot of stuff has happened recently as well I passed out while driving due to all the stress and ended up in the hospital and all kinds of other shit happened but ill have to deal with it I guess. That's a lot of the reason its bee taking me so long to post back I have been trying to sort a lot of things out I really appreciate everyoes iput on my partial rebuild you have all helped a lot! Well now I have $10.61 to my name for the week and I need a few questions answered.

Ok here it is. The headgasket is blown the engie has developed rodkock and sounds like a desile truck or chubacca from starwars. It has 238k miles on it. Would it be cheaper for me to rebuild the engine I have my self, other than michineing that needs to be done, I donk know if id trust a rebuilt 238k mile block but I havt rebuilt a highmilage moter. Or should I start lookig into investing In an engine from suprastore or some other reputible engine seller? I will need an new wiring harnes as welll the one I have is pretty shot to hell.

And also if anyone knows a reputiable engine shop in the houston texas area that works on imports or specializes in the 7ms please post or pm me.

Thank you all

1995 NIssan altima with 2 year old pant on black Drag DR-8 17x7 Wheels with brand new Goodyear Eagle GT's
Custom Blue Parking lights with White silverstar head lights
JDM Ebay Catback Exhaust.
K&N air filter.
(Totaled Due To An Idiot)

bone stock (for now) 1990 Supra Turbo With a brand new CT-26 Turbo And New Exhaust Manifold. Now With A Brand New Blown Head Gasket

Now driving a 99 Nissan Maxima 5spd with the passanger side bashed in from passing out at the wheel nice cars ehh??
bradenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote