Thread: okay so..
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 11:07 PM   #19
batmmannn
12psi boost

batmmannn is on a distinguished road
Default Knock Knock

Not sure on this car if it shares the power steering fluid with the trans fluid. On my 325is Beemer they shared the same fluid so you would fill it up with the power steering reservoir. It might be that you fill it it up at the dipstick, I don't see in the manual where they point out a filler location for the transmission fluid. I could look it up in the manual. How can you not have a dipstick? Is it just missing? If you have no tube then that explains your trans fluid puddle. Sounds like you got totally screwed on this motor. The dipstick is located next to and under the master cylinder coming off the block at the back of your motor on the drivers side and should run down into the trans. Even if you have to pull the motor now and get a refund you are still royally screwed by the days of work you have already put in it. Might be time for small claims court! Who put in the motor? I'm so sorry for your trouble. Life has a way for throwing turds at us!

Remember if the car becomes too much trouble to fix you can still make about 2 grand parting it out on ebay.

ps if you curse on this forum you might get banned...

Last edited by batmmannn; 05-21-2010 at 11:16 PM.
batmmannn is offline   Reply With Quote