View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 03:35 PM   #3
FRISBEE
Intake

FRISBEE is on a distinguished road

Good question, I know enough to keep me out of trouble LOL. My car was pushing the HP#'s on a stock rotating assembly back in 97' when others weren't and my buddies Russ and Steve were doing 800hp on built engines. Hopefully I can come on here enough and help people with their problems and solve them. I'm sure with the internet most questions have been anwsered for most people. I'm going to start posting up pics of my car and keep you all updated on the progress, so far my 1st goal is to get the car together. I sold a few things off the car over the years and need to replace what I've sold.
Right now my goal is to achieve 800rwhp, I going to go about it with a AEM EMS,Custom made liquid to air intercooler setup running a Custom Borg-Warner S-500 turbo and custom exhaust and Intake. I'll have the help of a local fabricator who has done work for local NMRA racers Chris Groves & John Urist so the progress should move as fast as I can pay for it.
800hp is the starting point (it may end there too) but the ultimate goal is 1100+ HP on the 7M.
14.0@ 114MPH Time for Update
2007 Cadilliac Escalade daily
Knowledge Is Power...................

Last edited by FRISBEE; 05-19-2010 at 03:41 PM.
FRISBEE is offline   Reply With Quote