Thread: Starting Issues
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2010, 01:02 PM   #4
turbonicsperformance
3" Exhaust

turbonicsperformance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSpartan View Post
Ah i see, you know what i think it might just be that, i do remember when i installed the starter the belt was really tight to fit it right, but i lowered it and fit it and i totally forgot to bring it up and tighten it. If that doesnt work ill go get a smaller belt and let you know my results. Thanks aton
And raising the idle? How can i properly do that?
you shouldnt raise your idle if your alt. isnt charging enough at your current idle then you need a new one also dont change your alt pulley to a smaller pulley it will kill your alt really fast you alt is already over drive about 3-1 from your crank thats 18000 rpm at 6k in your car anymore will kill your bearings also if you go to a smaller pulley it robs power

check your fusible link its probably falling apart in the underhood fuse box its the wire that sticks up all the way towards the passenger side
92 miata 7mgte swap forged pistons,studded mhg, 3 inch dp with a glass pack,blowthrough MAF-T,550cc inj, act stage 2 clutch, fmic kit, greddy rs, full wire tuck, rx7 lsd rear with 4.10s. 15psi "ct26-A"??(waiting on dyno #s) if anyone knows whats up with my turbo let me know it has a larger comp wheel nicer machining and 6 dual fins rather than 5? its confusing and keep finding too much contradicting info. would LLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEE a compressor map
turbonicsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote