Thread: Stripped plug!
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 09:20 PM   #8
batmmannn
12psi boost

batmmannn is on a distinguished road
Default Cheap fuel Pump

Thanks 907 mge I will check them out, but I guess I will try the cheap one out and see how it does worst case senario I have to change it in a year or two but this car will get occasional use at best and at that price I figure it is worth a try. Just not too much money right now to throw at these cars. Luckily I bought a full head gasket set years ago when these problems developed. Now I need to find it and pull gaskets from it for what I need to do. I still don't think I have blown HG in either of them so I am hoping to just get them fixed up and running and perhaps rebuild them later or sell them both and get something like a 90 or 91 turbo somewhere. We'll see. If I can fix them both I might just hang onto them. I am not into all the speed like I used to be. I am a single Dad with a 7 year old and I have a full sized Batmobile being put together in CA that I will need to finish assembling. Thank Cre! I got the Plenum off the Black Supra and posted pics in that thread for the valve noise. Scott

Last edited by batmmannn; 05-16-2010 at 09:23 PM.
batmmannn is offline   Reply With Quote