View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 02:18 AM   #7
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batmmannn View Post
Since I don't have the tools to measure the pressure can I just open up the cold start line and then make the jump to see if it pumps fuel? Or should I disconnect the fuel line from the regulator and see if fuel pumps out of fuel line 2?
I really wouldn't advise that. You shouldn't have to crank either, just put the key to the "ON" position (and prop the vane open on a N/A).

Have you checked for error codes yet as I've mentioned a dozen times? I'm going to assume not as you didn't see the box.. check them now that you know where it is.

Do you still have power in the car (other than the starter)?
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote