View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 12:32 AM   #3
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

While not notorious for grenading like the 60-1 upgrades the 61 trim is still a bit much for the CT-26. If a 57 trim won't get you the numbers you want most shops will tell you to suck it up and buy something that's actually built for it. $500 on a turbo upgrade that may not last more than a few years when you could have saved a bit longer and gotten something rock solid and with room to grow in it isn't the best plan in my mind.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote