View Single Post
Old 05-06-2010, 03:56 AM   #2
supraflymkiii
3" Exhaust

supraflymkiii is on a distinguished road

1st Supra- '87 Turbo Targa 5 speed. Blown engine solid body with some minor dents and dings, 89 taillights and climate control. $800

2nd Supra- '89 Supra Targa N/A Auto. Missing engine and engine harness and chassis harness for the front. Engine caught fire and burned everything. Mint blue interior, rusty rear wheels wells, also had been hit in the front and the frame was repaired but looked like shit. Ended up using everything good off this car and put it on my 87 and junked the body. Think I payed like $650.

3rd Supra- '87 Turbo Auto dealer installed sunroof. Pretty solid body with some major dents on rear quarters, good interior. Ran good for about a week then ended up pulling the engine and parting it out then junking it. Think I paid about $800 for that one.

4th Supra- '91 N/A 5 Speed factory sunroof. Basically mint condition but missing some interior stuff. Had shadow gray interior. Dude started parting it out thats why it was missing some interior. Paid $300 for it because it didn't have a title. Ended up selling it last summer for $300 after doing some mods to it.

5th Supra- 1988 Toyota Supra Turbo Targa 5-speed. Few minor dings a little bit of surface rust around rear wheel wells. Descent condition leather interior, engine had very bad rod knock. Also came with a brand new aluminum racing radiator and dual fan kit. All for $1200.

Last edited by supraflymkiii; 05-06-2010 at 07:48 PM.
supraflymkiii is offline   Reply With Quote