View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 06:21 AM   #16
jtown125
Intake

jtown125 is on a distinguished road

Alright...

It does have a BOV. And it wasn't doing was it was supposed to do...how would it cause the car to shut off immediately?

I don't think that the rpm's have anything to do with the car shutting off. I could be wrong.

I took it out again after the last post and it died stopping from 3rd-N too....

but it has yet to shut down from 1-N or 2nd-N. And im always shifting anywhere from 2500 to 3500 rpm's.

Of course when since the gears are high in it i usually just leave it in 4th when going 40 mph. running 2500 or a little higher and then putting it neutral.

With the engine only having 3,000 miles on the rebuilt motor all of these things that people are saying aren't making any sense to me. They are the original parts though, so wear is def possible.

It hasn't died from full boost and quick let off of gas... BOV still does what it is supposed to do...from what I can hear.

I don't know if back pressure has anything to do with it...but the down pipe has 2 pipes and one is cut off. Which would cause a lot of backpressure.

It "dies", it just does it without any hesitation. my def of dying is chug chug chug chug....die....

All the warning lights will come on and i just put it back in gear and remove the clutch...