View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 05:24 PM   #26
Supra_Freak_7m
Intake

Supra_Freak_7m is on a distinguished road

I am the owner of the afore-mentioned supra with a pace-setter 2.5'' cat-back exhaust. The exhaust sounds nice, the only beef I had with it is fitment. I bolted it on to my car at home and then I took it to an exhaust shop and paid 30 bucks to have it altered so it wasnt touching anything and to have it welded to the cat. It is definitely not a loud note that produces, it doesn't resonate and it doesn't drone so I like it. jegs.com ( I know ) had the best price on it when I bought it.

IMHO, It is always worth while to do three things to a street car.

Exhaust/Header,Cone Filter/MAF adapter, MSD Igntion or other igntion upgrade.

Combine these three and you will have a considerbly better running and faster car and if you can keep your foot out of it, better fuel economy too.

On the note of short or long tube headers, I am pretty sure all of the headers for the mk3 are pretty close to the same length. there are no shorty headers like youd find for your camaro.

A side note: My car originally had no cat on it, i took the on off of my turbo to put on it and my car actually ran better and than not having, revved up a lot smoother under load.

if you have any further questions just let me know
Supra_Freak_7m is offline   Reply With Quote