View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 12:25 AM   #3
Cameroonski
3" Exhaust

Cameroonski is on a distinguished road

Yes that was the first thing I checked was the jump between B and Fp. But there isn't power to B in the diagnostic box... so this is what i did today.

I checked power at BATT on the computer, it has 12v. I checked M-REL, it had .08v when it should have 12 (with ignition on). So I ran a long line for the BATT line from the computer to the correct wire on the junction box... making sure EVERTHING else was right... power to relay, to BATT, good ground, whatever was going through that relay i made sure was good. It wasnt working and still no power to M-REL with BATT hooked up like this... so the problem must be M-REL i think.

When i jump power to the side of the relay that goes through the resistor (M-REL side) the car runs and drives but idles up and down and crazy. It actually didnt drive too bad though. I basically hooked a hot wire straight up to the M-REL side of the relay b/c that was what the computer was not doing correctly... i think. so... ECU? I have the privilege of a parts car with a good ECU, it is just a bit of a drive to get there, so i cant exactly just switch them out right now, mabe by the weekend.

Any input? Thanks!
Cameroonski is offline   Reply With Quote