View Single Post
Old 04-24-2010, 06:57 PM   #6
livelaughslide
3" Exhaust

livelaughslide is on a distinguished road

okay sounds good, sorry im not good at finding a good home for a thread, so we actully have a great, and i mean great condition uncut 89 turbo harness. i bought it because my tps, iac, altinator along with all kinds of other plugs were brittle and chipping away, i got it for a steal and i would pass the saving on to you, if your interested. lol

so check this out, i lined the cams notches up with the #2 timing cover notches and shined a light at the crand and the notch on the crank pully was JUUUUUSSSSt to the left/obove 0. as i gently bumped the crank dead on 0 the cams look just and im mean litlery just next the the notch's on the metal #2 T cover..

BUT it looks too close to pop the T belt off and move over a tooth, might throw the whole thing off.. i can provid a pic of how close man, so by your judgment to pop it off and move it over. but it looks great but i dont know how forgiving toyota is, this would have passed with flying colors on any of my hondas..