View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 03:23 AM   #22
turbonicsperformance
3" Exhaust

turbonicsperformance is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBak'inSupra View Post
ive still got a re-apolstered center consol from a 89 for my next mk3 project!

as well as a few other things,

good luck finding your dash and any interior parts not going to lie when i parted mine out i got pissed off and tore the dash in 2, i can understand how it happens.

sucks because people always try to put a sentimental value on things... its not special just sell it cheap and get over it ,your not PACK RATS!!!!
yeah very true i got mine from a car wholesale lot out of tampa when i called to let them know it was running they got all pissed off because they couldnt figure it out and they were gonna sell it for 1500 if it were running lol good thing i found it when i did im pretty satisfied with it so far it stutters a bit and i dont like the rpm holding while trying to engine break but oh well no smoke decent power for a stocker basically itll spin through 2nd no problem and i like the short clutch throw i cant wait to be able to tell that its actually shifted when i get my bushings in lol but all in all im definately liking it ill stick with it for a while and build the body/ suspension little by little until it blows up then go with the high hp build
turbonicsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote