View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 04:03 AM   #12
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianBak'inSupra View Post
i would sure love to see the 900hp dyno test when your finished

until then im not really convinced
Agreed, sounds full of it. The engine management you'll need to get this power out of a Supra will run you over $600 (and that's the bargain bin equipment)... add another $600+ for injectors large enough and you're already at half your budget.

And there are better than Cometic. Cometic makes a nice gasket and it's VERY forgiving if you can't get the head and block machined clean, smooth and flat enough for a real monster like the HKS Stopper.

You remind me a LOT of another fellow who USED to be on here... start giving crap advice and you'll follow suite. Keep it cool when you get challenged on here and stop laying it on so thick. That's the only warning I'm giving.

For the rest of you, there is a guy over on SM who's putting down around 800HP at the wheels on an engine built to STOCK specs and using all NEW OEM parts... Except of course for the EMS, injectors, clutch and turbo (all of which ran more then the quote claimed here... naturally).
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->

Last edited by cre; 04-22-2010 at 04:06 AM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote