Thread: Bhg
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 05:02 PM   #1
cvbikeguy
3" Exhaust

cvbikeguy is on a distinguished road
Default Bhg

so it finally happened. after trial and error countless times i believe my head gasket finally blew. as some of you may now i did a rebuild of my 7mge. now at 270 miles i was on the freeway and smoke was dumping out of the car. engine and interior was fludded with smoke. 30 seconds after it stopped. i was pretty much home so i drove it the rest of the way. parked it and double checked my temp and pressure. both were fine.

after a couple hours watching tv and debating i realized that my oil pressure was inconsistent in the past couple days. i go back out there and turn on the car and the "birdcage" signal pops up. yea and of course it all clicks. i look in my radiator and see poop in there. BHG

so now im just trying to figure out what to do and what caused this. i have arp bolts in and never pushed the engine too much. so do i rebuild it again and start from scratch? or do i sell and move on. it doesnt help that i dont have anyone in the area to help with the build. any advice is welcome.

thanks
cvbikeguy is offline   Reply With Quote