View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 05:30 AM   #1
SupraDietrich
Stock

SupraDietrich is on a distinguished road

Hey fellow enthusiasts, even though i just replied pretty confidently to a post titled "supras in the snow", i am kindof having second thoughts, and the big question is, what can you do ?, i mean i live in manitoba canada, and up north here the winters are 8 months long and then theres one month spring, two months summer and one month fall, so i don't want to have to take the bus everywhere for 8 months a year, i mean i know two ppl with supras that are parking them this year but aren't always going to because lets face it, the bus sucks, it's the worst thought for me, taking the bus, EVERYWHERE... *shutter* and there's got to be some way, SOME way to make a supra worthy and safe for winter, but i guess no car is really "safe" in winter, what with the ice but i was thinking "what if"... i got a second set of wheels with heavy duty winter tired on them just for winter and then switched them over for the cold season... would that work ?, i personally think it would, and then have my shiney slicks un harmed and ready to burn out when the cement comes out of hiding for the summer... if anyone has some suggestions please let me know, becuase 1: I AM GETTING MY DAMN SUPRA!!! (I'm convinced it's my destiny), and 2: I AINT MOVING ANY TIME SOON, and finally, 3: IT HAS TO BE POSSIBLE, without turning it into some low powered granny car... anyways, let me know, thanx, SupraDieter