View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 03:56 PM   #140
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

bradenman1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwright40 View Post
Hey man i just got a 89 supra turbo, and quickly learned, they all blow the headgaskets, eventually. well if its a 7m motor. defect from factory. If you are hearing a sloshing or girgglely noise behind the dash, thats one of the signs. mine kept blowing antifreeze out of the overflow, i pressure tested the system, it all checked out. eventually it went way bad, im in the process of replacing it right now, i think that the car will be awesome. eventually, right now i dont wanna look at it!
Mine is also blowing coolant out of the over flow but I think my thermostat is bad and the connector for the housing is also busted most likely creating back pressure causing me to loose coolant every week or so. I have new hoses on the way they are all bad.

Sorry its been so long guys iv had some really bad luck lately my feionce left me iv moved 3 times in the last month and the supra was in a wreck without the front plastics on and needs slight body work, and now it keeps blowing the EFI fuse when I turn the ignition switch to on. I unpluged the fuel pump and its still blowing the fuse. Anyone have any idea what it could be I'm having a hell of a time here. Ohh and I also foundout I bottomed out and crushed my exhaust pretty good so ill need that before too long also.

1995 NIssan altima with 2 year old pant on black Drag DR-8 17x7 Wheels with brand new Goodyear Eagle GT's
Custom Blue Parking lights with White silverstar head lights
JDM Ebay Catback Exhaust.
K&N air filter.
(Totaled Due To An Idiot)

bone stock (for now) 1990 Supra Turbo With a brand new CT-26 Turbo And New Exhaust Manifold. Now With A Brand New Blown Head Gasket

Now driving a 99 Nissan Maxima 5spd with the passanger side bashed in from passing out at the wheel nice cars ehh??
bradenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote