Thread: ABS delete
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #7
matt1993supraTT
3" Exhaust

matt1993supraTT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwpanas View Post
"Track Car"? you mean like the track at road atlanta? ...atlanta motor speedway? or the braselton/silver dollar?

Even if you do mean it'll be dedicated to dragstrip tracks, trailered only, you need to keep that ABS in while you still drive it on the street, imho. Ripping out the abs is the very last mod you should make, right before you permenently take off the tag, and pull it onto the trailer behind your duelie turbo diesel.

i gotta ask why do you feel this strongly about the abs system? with the right proportoin of the brakes this system will not be missed..some of the newest supercars which are considered drivers cars do not run a ABS system the supra is great in so many ways but just like the trac system which has been out of the car for awhile its worthless to me when i said track car i meant multi use i guess sorry i throw that word around alot the car will see a great deal of drag strip action & road course action as well my mind set is simply is better..you said you lived in atlanta i dont live but a hour away from atlanta in hall county i got a buddy that also has a 93 just like mine except sinlge turbo..do you go to atlanta drag way much? if so you've most likely have seen both of us there before

Last edited by matt1993supraTT; 03-21-2010 at 09:06 PM.
matt1993supraTT is offline   Reply With Quote