Thread: maft question
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #5
El Supracabras
3" Exhaust

El Supracabras is on a distinguished road

Sorry, totalitarian is not what I was implying, only that your posts tend to be the last in many threads (final word) and are usually very informative. I suppose I could have chosen those words instead. It was meant as a compliment.

Yep, thats how I pictured it. It does't seem like a good idea looking at it and I really dont want to do it that way but I'm a little broke right now and anxious to get the supra out. How well did that set up work for you?

I am going to try and sell some of my extra mk3 goodies to fund a new cold side piping set up. Ideally (I think) I'd like to bump up the 2.5" diameter at the i/c outlet to 2.75" and work up to 3" while going around the core support into the engine comp. and then into 3.5" as long as I can before the sensor. Just not sure if I should reduce it back down before going into the t/b. Does this sound like the right path?

I definitely plan on using the gen 2's wot wideband tracking feature (I read you can even set what tps % the unit will consider wot,cool) maybe even the window switch feature in the future.

Anyway I appreciate the input and the visual, thanks again.
El Supracabras is offline   Reply With Quote