View Single Post
Old 08-29-2005, 12:59 AM   #18
SupraDietrich
Stock

SupraDietrich is on a distinguished road

Well considering your question, I think i might be of help,,, WHy ???? i live in winterpeg manisnowba canada (winnipeg manitoba) and yeah the winters here are almost always 8 months long, and most of the time the snow can get up to a few feet deep, but good ol city workers sand the streets, so i don't see how it would be any harder... i mean well there's the obviouse, cause it's snowy weather, but idon't plan on any highway driving in the winter, just local driving, and the car i was driving before i got my avenger, was a standard accord, ol 88 one, and it wasn't that hard to drive at all, i mean for a high performance car like the supra AND with it's weight i can see how it would be a little tricky, but i really think everyone is over exagerating here, it's just snow, i've lived here my whole life, and drivin a standard 8 months of the year in winter, HARSH WINTER!!! for the last two till i got my avenger and it's fine, just be carefull, and know your vehicle, anyways, hope i helped, ttyl...