Thread: 7mgte + 6 spd?
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

It's been done. Moving the shifter was needed (I think the person I'm thinking of used a modified 1JZ linkage setup), expanding the transmission tunnel IIRC too... don't recall what else. From what I recall of the gearing I don't really see much point, it's like adding one more gear between the R154's 1st and 5th. There's a thread on here with info about it.. or it may have just had a link to a thread on another forum about it. Dig a little and I'm sure you'll find it.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote