View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 02:18 AM   #5
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

I suppose it's possible, but I've never seen proof...

There's quite a bit to this subject, but the short and sweet of it is that IF there are any gains to be had they're no greater than you would see if you used NGKs and simply indexed them for optimum ignition.

NGKs are excellent and very reliable; Most of the heavy hitters I know of in the Supra world are still running the OEM specified plugs (although some are running different gaps and/or temps). NGK copper aren't bad either, they need to be replaced more often, but they're inexpensive.

Save your money for other upgrades, there's no power to be made from these.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote