View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:26 PM   #1
chi_town
Stock

chi_town is on a distinguished road
Default My 1988 MkIII turbo

Hi, im new to this forum and am glad that their is such a forum for our cars.. I have a few things I wanted to discuss and hopfully recieve answers to about my Supra.

This seems to happen alot, but when I realy mash on the gas on my car, alot of the time it just shuts down, and i have to turn the car back on . I tried to read up on other posts and just couldn't find a answer.. Any ideas?

Is there any place were i can get all the original vac lines and such, the car had a headgasket done and the previouse owner didn't do the best of jobs with replacing the lines because most if not all look like there the original equipment and I would really like to change them.

As of right now I have a aluminum radiator with dual elec fans,boost controller,digital boost gauge,and A/F gauge, all of which are just waiting to be installed, with a full 3" exhaust already on the car. What would be another good mod to do to the car to get the most out of the performance? I dont know enough about these cars so I really would just like to see what other things I could do to it to get the most out of it. I was thinking changing the turbo and intercooler but im not 100%.

Is there anywhere that sells good MK3 parts that isn't Ebay haha.

Thanks for all your help

Chi_Town
chi_town is offline   Reply With Quote