View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 01:26 AM   #6
Supra Saiyan
3" Exhaust

Supra Saiyan is on a distinguished road
Red face

I don't want to irritate you. I get what your saying about a new engine and such but I am not big into doing a j swap or anything besides MAYBE the turbo version of the engine. When I priced out some kits for the 7m engine I found a A kit that had Titanmotorsports 1.4mm/2.0mm metal head gasket along with ARP head studs/bolts, plus Eagle H-beam forged connecting rods, Wiseco pistons, along with Clevite 77 Main and Rod bearings.. With all of that I would think that it would be clean enough to turbo. Plus it's like new.
See I keep thinking I would have to buy some other engine to swap in and then have to rebuild it too.. So I keep thinking its cheaper to rebuild my 7m and turbo it with a greddy or something.

Yes yes, thanks for talking about suspension. I have questions about that one later.. I mean i'm not trying to be a track star or anything but I would like to groove around a corner or two here and there..

The rust thing.. Wow, I didn't even think of that there.. What happened to yours. I mean what was the hard way? The stories are always interesting to hear.
Supra Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote