View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 02:47 AM   #7
scorpion1
Stock

scorpion1 is on a distinguished road

haha yeah. the more Ive thought about it Ill probably build a GTE motor for the car and keep the NA motor to tinker with after the swap. I love fabricating and coming up with new ideas. By the way the point wasnt to spray CO2 into the intake but rather through a coiled copper tube inside the intake pipe and vent it to the air so esentially the entire pipe would become a giant cooler. Also thought about forced enduction ideas like running the pipe into a chamber containing an AC block since Ive seen AC's freeze over already but quickly dismissed it since it would be such a hasstle and I doubt it would bring any real gains. just random ideas. I like to dream big lol. Ill probably look around for a reputable shop and pick up a 7mgte longblock and have it rebuilt from the ground up. i was trying to work on a new build list but this damn laptops too slow so Ill just have to wait. thanks again for the info on the conversion. Ill probably hold off on any real modification until I do the swap. whats the point in doing things twice.