View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:02 PM   #7
TripleC
3" Exhaust

TripleC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrosseg64 View Post
ya thats what i was hoping, and they do sometimes, the lights will work on and off. but the battery is basically new and when you try and turn it over you hear the click so thats why im guessing its the starter
I would seay you are correct. Mine would click over a few times then finally start. Now it fires right up every time. Smack the old stater with a soft mallet or get a long piece of wood wedge it to the starter and hit the back of that with the hammer(pipe wrench ... you gut the idea. YOU SHOULD NOT BREAK ANYTHING BUT THE CASE AWAY FROM THE TRANNY.. just make sure you hit the Starter
1JZGTE ,R154, Hallman Boost Controller, HKS bov, HKS Mushroom top Air Filter, HKS Front Mount Intercooler, Greedy Turbo Timer, PLX300 AFC, Custom Divorced Y-pipe, Custom Intercooler Pipeing, RS-R Concept Exhaust, Optima Red Top Battery, Strut bar Brembo Rotors, A1 Traction arms, Megan Coilovers, Stern ST 2 wheels rear 265x30 r19 - front 245x35 r19, New Front Lip, 18 x 8 and 18 x 9 MRR HR2 with whatever for Drift treads
2 additional C12A turbo's(Extra)
TripleC is offline   Reply With Quote