View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 02:06 AM   #87
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradenman1 View Post
I was thinking about that too i like loud but i dont want to be so ridiculously loud that my neighbors complain lol I already had mty neighbor come over once because i have a catback on my altima and its pretty loud even with the scilencer in (not going to take it out).
Living near a high school, I've come to hate people like you... but N/A hondas with gutted cats and 3" exhausts are MUCH louder than most turbo'd cars... little f@#$ers.

Quote:
i like the idea of the semi divorced down pipe but wouldn't it defete the purpose of it being divorced in the first place?
It's a trade off... you still get much better response from the turbo... a DDP doesn't make you any more power.

Quote:
What DP are you running with from HKS? Is it normal, semi or fully divorced?
It's just a regular type 3" DP... I'm planning on adding an upgraded/segmented elbow and just keeping it.

Quote:
Your running a stock CT26 also right? (n/m i read your signature and answered my question)
Yeah, until I get together enough cash to send in one of my others for a rebuild.

EDIT: A DDP isn't going to make any additional noise when you're not boosting though. Stay light on the throttle when driving residentially and you're fine.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->

Last edited by cre; 02-12-2010 at 02:15 AM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote