View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 01:58 AM   #86
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

bradenman1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
If noise is a big concern you can get a semi divorced DP. It's pretty much a DDP where the wastegate dump is plumbed back into the exhaust down past the firewall. (N/m, I see you already saw the semi-divorced DPs)

DDP's can be quite loud, but it depends on the car, the engine load, the amount of boost and so on. They're usually not too loud at part throttle boosting, but like I said, it depends on the car.

Personally, if I ever decide to ditch my HKS, I'll be going with a semi-DDP.... I prefer quiet and my car is already way too loud for my tastes.
I was thinking about that too i like loud but i dont want to be so ridiculously loud that my neighbors complain lol I already had mty neighbor come over once because i have a catback on my altima and its pretty loud even with the scilencer in (not going to take it out).

i like the idea of the semi divorced down pipe but wouldn't it defete the purpose of it being divorced in the first place? Im not too up to date with parts for boosted cars. this is my first turbo (and its freakin sexy i might add )

What DP are you running with from HKS? Is it normal, semi or fully divorced?

Your running a stock CT26 also right? (n/m i read your signature and answered my question)
bradenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote