View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:26 AM   #2
Green7mgte
Supra Forum Moderator

Green7mgte is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameroonski View Post
What kind of exhaust do most of you use? Stock or upgraded or what?
I use a compleatly stock exhaust as of this moment. I replaced my pipes awhile back but didn't upgrade them. most restriction comes from the downpipe to the cat.
thats were the pipes really narrow. Don't worry about sound if your car is turbo. we don't make allot of exhaust sound. If it was me and my exhaust was in need of repair (again) I would just go straight back. considering you already disabled your cat. find a new dp, test pipe and cat back exhaust for a good price and take it! I mean your gonna want to upgrade your exhaust anyhow in the future so why not do it while your exhaust needs to be replaced instead of fixing it like i did and being stuck with stock set up cause you feel bad to replace something thats not broken. . ( situation that im in)
my exhaust set up is gonna go like this.. header (i need to fix an exhaust leak but cant constitute ripping my stuff off just to fix a minor leak (no matter how much boost im loosging atm.)) so im gonna start there so i can fix my leak at the same time. Dp straight pipe and then cat back exhaust later.

92 Ma71 7mGTE Auto. SafcII
Supra FAQ
Supra MKIII FAQ
Classified Section guidelines :

Green7mgte is offline   Reply With Quote