Thread: 89 mk3
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #1
JaegerUtah
Stock

JaegerUtah is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb 89 mk3

i am taking offer still do not know if i want to sale. if u can help me out and tell me if i am to high or i can get more money it would help me out. the reason i this is up in the air i love this car it is kinda hard to find this car with a sports roof in utah. i have just rebuilt and replaced motor. i have a fully spare motor and a extra head for this car i am asking $500 for the motor and head. Asking 2500.00 for car and extra parts go with cars

info from Kbb / Nada

Toyota supra N/A Automatic mi: 197400 kbb

Privet sale

Fair
$2,350
• Some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition.
• Clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional.
• Tires may need to be replaced.
• There may be some repairable rust damage.
Trade in value

Fair
$1,025
• Some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition.
• Clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional.
• Tires may need to be replaced.
• There may be some repairable rust damage.

NADA

Low Retail Value
$2,625
This vehicle would be in mechanically functional condition, needing only minor reconditioning. The exterior paint, trim, and interior would show normal wear, needing only minor reconditioning. May also be a deteriorated restoration or a very poor amateur restoration. Most usable "as-is".

Average Retail Value
$3,625
This vehicle would be in good condition overall. It could be an older restoration or a well-maintained original vehicle. Completely operable. The exterior paint, trim, and mechanics are presentable and serviceable inside and out. A "20-footer".

Parts ex:
Motor- 400.00
Head- 100.00
JaegerUtah is offline   Reply With Quote