View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 10:38 PM   #4
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Not so far... I've been keeping my eyes open too. You could try asking. There's a thread by Tekdeus (sp?) over at supramania where he shows his (his are shown on YouTube) and one or two others posted theirs... none where interested in making more at the time... might have changed though, I haven't checked recently. I'd start with trying Tek. If you do find someone who's willing to make more let us know... I've been meaning to design and etch some PCBs, but haven't had the time and I've got more pressing things to deal with.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote