View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 08:32 PM   #15
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopsticks View Post
dude calm down... this is my car not yours.
I already covered this... I DON'T care what you do with your car... suggesting to a complete novice that they can do it themselves without further explaining that there is a lot more involved and that you even had assistance is really screwed up.

EDIT: BTW, I'm not seething or anything... you aren't pissing me off, I just thought the suggestion was irresponsible.

As for SupraStore, kamikazemkiii had a crap experience with them... I understand and appreciate his desire to express his concerns, but he needs to not make a mission of just posting in threads for the sole purpose of knocking them... we have a shop reviews section for a reason. From what I recall they've had trouble with timeliness and order fulfillment off and on for a long time... but I'm just going off memory. I know they're definitely not the worst or slowest vendor out there.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->

Last edited by cre; 01-27-2010 at 09:36 PM.
cre is offline   Reply With Quote