View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 05:45 PM   #6
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

There is NO stock vacuum line run past the firewall... none.

I said stupid shit because YOU posted and asked where the vac line was... I told you, then you argue that it has to be behind the dash because that's where the hissing is... THEN you admit to having put a vacuum line behind the dash yourself... And now you try and twist everything I said about the noise possibly coming from the stock gauge and you seemingly ignore the part about diagnosing your mechanical gauge (the diaphragm is in YOUR gauge, if it holds pressure, you test the hose next)?????

No worries though. I haven't the patience for this right now, so I'll step aside. Good luck with the problem.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote