View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 04:03 AM   #26
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

bradenman1 is on a distinguished road

ok im still in a bind here guys.... i need to find a exhaust manifold stud kit i found out one is missing and i would rather not reuse all the ones i took off the nuts were not tightened down enough and neither were the studs ( any solutions on putting them back in?)

i cant find the right hose for the turbo/intercooler link either. and the STOCK oil line is imposable to find. i need the gasket for the turbo elbo/turbo mating surface the turbo flang gasket and the both oil line gaskets for the block and turbo end and i might as well just replace the water line gasket to so i need that as well. do any of you have any helpful sites i can find these items on?

if looked around at 3 different autoparts stores and they dont have any of them and i tried to go to toyota and noone would even stop to tell me what time the parts section closed, just looked at me and walked off.they pissed me off so bad i bought my first pack of cigarettes in 3 months on the way home.

not a good day for me here any help would be amazing!!! please and thank you for all the help
bradenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote