View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 04:06 PM   #25
bradenman1
3" Exhaust

bradenman1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre View Post
I prefer name brand hose and fittings. Places like SupraSport and HorsePowerFreaks sell line kits as well; But I trust that I'm going to get better quality and reliable parts.

For the IC hoses you can just replace the old ones with hoses from SiliconeIntakes.com. Excellent prices.

The E-Bay "universal" IC piping kit sold as "CX Racing" (I can't remember the vendor's name) is nice quality. The kit was labeled as being for our year Supras... it takes a little work to get it all in properly and one or two cuts. I had to order a couple extra couplers which I ordered from SiliconeIntakes though. SI also sells vacuum tubing but I don't think they sell a kit for our cars... it's worth it to replace old vacuum hoses.
Yeah I looked at the ebay hoses they won't work without a lot of modification I was really looking for new stock oil lines but I got a friend at power fab ordering it for me.

That silicone intake place looks pretty good I think I'm just going to order the tube I need for now then convert to hard pipes once I get some money saved up again.

And yes there are many vacume lines being replaced atleast 10 or so. Some were kremped and others were riped open during removal due to bwing dryrotted.

Ohh and it turns out I'm getting a new ct26 for around 650 my other turbo was shot the inside of the housing and alll the berings were pretty bad

Thanks for all the feedback guys you have saved me so much time with all this help
bradenman1 is offline   Reply With Quote