Thread: 1992 vs 92.5
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 10:57 PM   #8
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Go into the advanced editor and you'll see a paperclip icon at the top. Click on it and a window will open up for you to upload images, then you close it and click again and select the picture from the list.

Post the Toyota part numbers (it's on all toyota lenses)... I've got a set of full clears too, but they're not Toyota.

EDIT: Yeah, those aren't OEM. They're the same as mine... They make them for pre89 and 89+... same company makes front and rear side markers too.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote