View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:28 AM   #114
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

First sticky in the forum is for tire fitment. http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...t-q-and-a.html

I believe the stock "sawblades are 32 offset and the later model 5-spoke are 35.... I might have that backward, but the difference is minimal. stock rim size is 16" x 7".

What the 18" rim will fit depends on the width, not the diameter. I *think* you'd want around 8.5" or 9" wide, but it also depends on the desired profile.

There are more knowledgeable people here when it comes to tires, hopefully they'll chime in.

I'm merging this thread with the fitment sticky.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote