View Single Post
Old 08-23-2005, 06:26 PM   #1
Supro
Stock

Supro is on a distinguished road

eCLUTCHMASTER STAGE II Racing Clutch KitŪ is a brand new heavy duty racing pressure plate with 6 puck spurng racing disc setup can hold up to 380-450 HP and 60% more pressure increase over stock.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/TOYOTA-SUPR...1QQcmdZViewItem

I have no idea as to what to do regarding the clutch. Just bought a mk3 n/a 87 and the engagement is harsh, and vibration in 1st and reverse. I think the previous owner had it rebuilt - dumbass.

As I would like to tweak the engine a bit at some stage to get a bit more power, but have to do some more research. Is this clutch too heavy for what I can get out of the engine eventually?

I have a knock coming from the front left on bumpy roads - control arm, ball joint?? I am a bit clueless. I would also like to upgrade the suspension (and brakes) as I am sure this one is on its last legs - HELP? What wheel size to go with afterwards? 17 or 18?

Sorry for all the questions, but I would like to do all the suspension and transmission stuff first - would be really great if I could get help or be pointed in the right direction.

Cheers!