View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 03:38 AM   #2
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameroonski View Post
I recently bought a 1986 Supra, and I was having fun with it in a parking lot. I did a 180 turn with the E-Brake, and after that it felt bad. It was like it was having a really hard time going. I revved the engine in neutral, and it's fine, so it's gotta be something else. I don't think the E-Brake is sticking, b/c the car rolled just fine from a stop. So maybe its the alignment or something in the limited slip went out?

Please Help!
I'm not seeing how you came to the conclusion that a damaged e-brake is out of the question... it's the most likely problem unless you're not telling us everything (like the part where you slide sideways into a curb).

You said 1986, is this a MKIII (1986.5) or a MKII Supra? I moved this to the MKIII section assuming 1986.5 but realize I may have placed it in the wrong section.
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote