View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 07:22 AM   #8
cre

Toyota
Racing
Development

cre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond reputecre has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, my apologies. As +B and +B1 are both sourced from the Main EFI relay and the Circuit opening relay I would check the harness in between. I am quite surprised that you have power to one and not the other.

Batt gets its power from the 15A EFI relay. If you are getting power to one of the +B lines though this fuse is unlikely to be the cause of the problem and again, you are most likely looking as a wiring problem.

All three should have power whether the harness is plugged in or not, so long as the ignition switch is in the "ON" position. Have you perhaps tested the ignition switch?

Have you inspected your wire harness since reinstalling the engine?

Here is the wiring diagram for the ECU:
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Librar...px?S=Main&P=46
If something breaks or you need to contact a member of the administration please post HERE. Unless it's a private or administration matter please post it on the forum. It benefits no one else if car related questions aren't posted for future users and takes away from the time I'm able to spend helping on the rest of the forum.

If you're so inclined I'm always more than happy to accept tips via PayPal.
Tip Jar --->
cre is offline   Reply With Quote